Monday, January 27, 2014

#ThrowBack 2013 (Richard Nathaniel Special!)

,
This is the pictures captures in my phone last 2013 enjoy! yeah yeah i know --- you thinking with her --
Before we start this is my B&W Picture AUTO AWESOME!

Nahh.... Jhe and Red i don't know this creatures.. :/ feeling meh..

another....

this is the sided headphone selfie!! :DDDD

and also my father!!.... 


addicted from McFries nice 1  


Cousin Playin my laptop.. more AM (American Muscle) will arrived :D ;)


The video of Headset (Red)

Selfie with my new shirt --- >.< and feels fail!

selfie and photoboming Combo! SelPhoming

all about google so i wrote google in all blocks!

GOOGLE! and Google! STI is the best!

we want justice! JOKE!

fake hair ?? this is blue not black

shiny day!

so i used ray-ban

wrong selfie!! burst mode activated

and another

i miss my bubble head!

and this 

also this

and her! (foxes) my clarity haha xD

they used my Note for Selfies?? guys listen to the professor!

eminem!!! 

and unboxed!

the legend food please take over !!! 

yo!! Akats3!

another


another

welcome to the tower of greenwich!

i hate my pose!

and now ... quite better??

old CAT t-shirt!

the best...DAW... hahah,,,

find me at the back ...

selfies Halloween..

and another

FIND ME!!

the flash...

guess who is this... hahah xD (hint: scroll down)

our setup... because ... we destroy the Aircon in our classroom...according to the instructor.. .:|


upgrade the phone CM10.1

.....

....

....

job well done sir.. niko/nico/nikko haha and also.. what is my grade in comfund?

selfie 360

another


#throwback to my face... fatboy to handsome.. JK

:D lalalalal -- no electricity night!

.....

selfie with my friends in Penshoppe 

... launch TIME NSTP1 done  :D

....

.... remain it silent haha

^_^

haha... my shoes SUCKS

ow.... ayiee!!!

...2 little piggies haha

we..visit penshoppe but bench/ is better!!

epic faces

they... ignore

selfies and photoboming!

Ayiee... my best shot ever!!! in the human history!


another

....

you can't find me whahah xD

Ace Boy!

^_^


selfies at the 2 way mirror

Friendly tip... i will upload video on youtube on how to use tissue holder/soap dispenser 

selfie No filter

---> :D

my face is ready but the 2 they ruin the picture!

attempt to sell my laptop but i can't

:D :D :D :D smile !!!

.....

....

.....


.....

Dirty Finger (F sign)

the auto awesome arriveS!

classy!
....

exploring the windows 98
....

find me~!

me with ma'am hanna team building!

don't talk!

smile flashLED!! and smile!

////....somethings angry....

... selfie programmer!

cartoon!

they like it... seriously

b&W

and colored..

haunted... house!!

and find the .... ghost

selfie.. guest the place :D

... this is the river gallegos... and guest what.. this is the cleanliest place (ironically) in isabela 


McDo... they stock at the door.. poor vince...

... :D ... just smile i can't put caption... nice or not... if not i will kill you!!!  this is nice

....

THE END MY HIPSTER ENDING!! >.<


0 comments to “#ThrowBack 2013 (Richard Nathaniel Special!)”

Post a Comment