Monday, January 27, 2014

Christmas and New Years Eve :D Richard Special ;)

,
This is the first Christmas with hot weather and i don't know maybe this is the global warming -_- nahh... lets enjoy my pictures :D
gif of handsome? haha i got 4 shots i think to get the final good product haha

me lola and sister :D 
drive like a boss with my mother haha

selfies nice :D only my sister got the best smile >.<

selfie with my Be STI Shirt??..

selfie kinda awkward?? ok my new years resolutions is 1080p nahh.. joke my new years resolution is to stop selfies on IG>.. suddenly New Years resolution did not came true :3

smiling and fakes and haha :D JK

i hate thiss

also this fake fireworks -_-

countdown 

the worst bubblehead hair style
cake!!!! CAKE!!


Palabok Pinoy style YUMMY!

Another!!!

and more!

selfie 1 

food selfies X-mas eve!

with my new Beats Studio #BeatsArmy!

Another!

0 comments to “Christmas and New Years Eve :D Richard Special ;)”

Post a Comment