Wednesday, January 29, 2014

ReekNate (Richard Nathaniel Salazar) origin

,
This article is all about my alias origin so seat back relax and enjoy my article.
old design 2012 black ring (OLD SCHOOL)


new logo for 2014
2012 this is the first year of ReekNate wow! and they don't know what is the meaning of this Alias OK lets start in 2008 which is my first year of learning the photoshop as Pogi54 sounds weird. So lets change SZRP54 "what is this?" they ask, the meaning of SZRP54 is (Salazar Rabanal/Richard My Middle Name Pogi and 54 my lucky number ) the acronym and meaning of SZRP54 shit is useless this Alias use 2010 until 2011 my worst year because that year is lack of internet connection in our house. Now lets Move on in the year 2012 the year of of Apocalypse! JK. many Aliases i created like Rick Nate, Nate, RicksNates, DickNates which is ivar's suggestion but i can't , RichNate, and lastly the ReekNate. 2013 the headstart of my Alias first i change my facebook URL from /SZRP54 to /unlimitedreeknate.54 and i launch my own downloading movie website the http://movfinderbyreeknate.net46.net/ you can visit and the finally i launch my youtube channel the ReekNate TV. Also i design the beta logo of reeknate.ph this is the picture serves as my cover photo the 3D version ITS TOO LATE because the 3D trend is too old so I Created the 2D Version
the 3D logo which change in 2 weeks

the structural design of 3D ReekNate

0 comments to “ReekNate (Richard Nathaniel Salazar) origin ”

Post a Comment